Saturday 5 July 2014

Mind over Matter

Well, you learn something new everyday, needs must in this case, we only had the jack hammer hired for 24 hours (Classic Hire Jandakot $110 for the extra large) and I ended up with half the work and a great sense of accomplishment, apart from the fact that I couldn't walk the next day, probably from the weight of the thing in it's case when I had to try and get it into my car boot.


Meanwhile the dogs just love their new playground and a nice sunny spot - yes, it's a dog's life..


On Saturday Mike the fencer was around again to put up some more retaining which I need after having to dig down 200mm to allow for the decking, and to put up a new panel down the side of the house for pool regulations, here's hoping the council pass my spa plans.






Mike ( M J Colorbond Fencing 040 9835 723) is local, does any size job, gives a great price and I can recommend him.

No comments:

Post a Comment